Apply for HDFC savings account
Account Type : current
Minimum Balance : ₹ 2000
Interset Rate : 5% *
- Free Fund Transfer and Bill Payment Facility.
- Free Accidental Insurance Cover Worth Rs. 25 Lakhs.
- Minimum 4% Interest Rate.
- Minimum 10% cashback on Purchase of Rs. 1000 or more.
* Product features and Specifications are subject to change as per company policy
Today, Axis Bank is recognized as one of the largest banks in the private banking sector of India for offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. Currently, it has a wide network with over 3300 branches, 14000 ATMs, and 9 overseas offices. Axis bank offers several banking services and financial products such as credit cards, loans, demat account, savings account, current account, financial markets, and more to facilitate high level of banking experience to its customers.
Benefits of Axis Bank savings account
- Earn interest – The key benefit of opening a savings account is that the accountholder can earn interest on the deposited funds. The interest is computed by multiplying rate of interest with the account balance.
- Easy access to your funds – Despite keeping your funds in a bank account, you can have easy and quick access to your funds whenever required. You can either withdraw cash or transfer funds using net banking to manage your needs.
- No risk involved – There is no risk involved while keeping your funds in a savings bank account. Instead, it can be risky to keep cash at home or while traveling anywhere. You are not going to lose a single penny in a savings account, unlike other investment tools where your funds are kept at par of risk.
- Auto-debit options – In case you have any existing loan or credit cards, you can set auto-debit option in order to avoid skipping any installment payment. In this way, you don’t have to remember the due dates of every loan or credit card statement cycle separately.
- Cashless convenience – As mentioned earlier, it can be quite a risky thing to keep cash at home as it might invite the risk of robbery or theft. So, keep your hard-earned funds saved and secured and enjoy cashless convenience.
Types of Axis Bank Savings Account
- EasyAccess Savings Account
- Prime savings account
- Future stars savings account
- Prime Plus Savings account
- Women savings account
- Senior Privilege Savings account