Is it accurate to say that you are a Punjab National Bank (PNB) account holder and moving to another area? Then, at that point, there is no compelling reason to stress over changing your home branch as you will actually want to do it on the web. PNB informed through a tweet on Tuesday that if use is moving somewhere else they can simply update their home brach by sitting at the comfort of their home.
Assuming you need to change your home branch, then, at that point, you can follow the underneath referenced straightforward advances:
1. log in to the Retail Internet Banking.
2. Select Other Services.
3. Select Change Home Branch.
4. Enter Branch ID (to which record is to be moved)
5. Validate the solicitation.
The bank has likewise given certain security tips to its clients. PNB has requested that its clients not uncover passwords over telephone/email and so on to any individual including Bank. The other security tips shared by the bank include:
1. Change your secret key consistently. Keep your secret phrase a mix of letter sets, extraordinary characters, and numbers.
2. Use on-screen KEYPAD for logging when you are not utilizing your own PC.
3. Try not to Click on site joins/connections in un-known/dubious messages. These connections might take you to the reproduction of the bank's site and request entering in your client id and password(s).
4. If there should arise an occurrence of uncertainty, reconfirm the PNB's site by double-tapping the 'latch' image/symbol in the address bar to guarantee the site is running in secure mode BEFORE you input any secret/delicate data.
5. Tapping on the 'lock' image/symbol and on the worker confirmation image will show subtleties of the worker affirmation in the blessing of Punjab National Bank.
6. To guarantee protected and certifiable login, consistently enter the bank's site either through www.netpnb.com or www.pnbindia.in.
7. On the off chance that there is any call, if it's not too much trouble, affirm that call is from the approved individual of the bank.
8. PNB doesn't request subtleties of your record/pin/secret word. In this manner anyone professing to ask you data from the bank/specialized group might be fake elements, so be careful.
Image Credit: Twitter