Apply for Citibank Rewards Card
Citibank Rewards Card
Card type : Rewards
Joining Fees : ₹ 0 *
Annual Fees : ₹ 1000
Minimum Income : ₹ 25,000
- No Joining Fees.
- Enjoy over 3,600 offers across Dining, Shopping & Movies.
- Spent INR 125 and earn 10 Reward points.
- Provide payment facility through rewards points.
- Applicant ID proof copy of any one Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter Id, card Passport, driving license.
- Applicant last 6 Months bank statements Latest three month salary slip require, in case of salaried individual.
- Copy of Form 16 and the IT Returns Statement is require.
* Product features and Specifications are subject to change as per company policy
Citibank is the consumer division of the multinational financial services company, Citigroup. It was incorporated in India in 1902 in Kolkata. It is one of the leading private sector banks in India and provides a wide range of banking products and financial services. The consumer division offers an array of credit cards specifically designed to suit the differing needs of its clientele.
Overview of Citibank Rewards Credit Card
Earn reward points when you shop with your Citibank Rewards card and redeem them easily for attractive options from a range of categories like travel, premium merchandise, and much more. It has a flexible rewards redemption programme and your points never expire. Enjoy attractive redemption options ranging from holidays, air miles, cash back and premium merchandise. Read on to know more!
Citibank Rewards Credit Card Feature
Earn in reward points! Spend with your Citibank Rewards Credit Card within 30 days of activation and get 1,500 bonus points. Additionally, get 1,000 bonus points on your first spend of Rs. 1000 made within 60 days of card activation.
Bonus Reward Points
Get a bonus of 500 Reward points for a maximum of up to 3 add-on cards. In addition, you get 1000 bonus points on quarterly spends of Rs. 1,00,000 or more.
Earn accelerated reward points
Earn accelerated 10 X Reward Points on your credit card spends at select partners, apparel and department stores. Earn 1 Point for every Rs125 spent on all other transactions.
Lifetime validity of Points
Experience the freedom that comes with Reward Points that never expire!
Citibank Rewards Credit Card FAQs
Can I apply for a Citibank Rewards credit card online?
Absolutely. You can apply for a Citibank Rewards credit card at the website.
What is the interest rate on a Citibank Rewards Credit Card?
Generally, the interest rate is 3.25% per month (39% per annum). However, the interest rate varies with your spending habits, repayment behaviour and credit utilization patterns.
What is the validity of the reward points accrued on my card?
There is no expiry date. The rewards points are valid for lifetime!
What are the options available for paying credit card bills?
You can choose from the following convenient options to make your bill payment:
- Pay your credit card bill via Citibank Online
- Citibank EPAY
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)
- ATM (Cash/cheque deposit)
- Drop Box (for cheques)
- Cash or cheque payment at any bank branch during banking hours